Typical weather conditions in Naples, Florida
Naples weather is a sub-tropical climate with 80% plus days of pure sunshine. The average temperatures range in the summer months from the low-70’s to the high 90’s, August and September being our warmer months and the peak of the afternoon rain season and average lows in the winter months from the low-50’s to the high-70’s.
Naples and Collier County population?
Permanent Population based on the 2010 consensus
- Collier County 338,750
- City of Naples 19,850
Naples local news press publications
What national and industry studies have said about Naples Florida
- Conde Nest Best Food #17 Naples
- Top 20 Small Cities in the State of Florida #16 Naples
- Forbes Magazine Top Places to Retire with wealth – Naples
- Health Rankings in FL – Robert Wood Johnson Foundation 2014 Collier Health Outcomes #2
- Best Housing Markets for a beach town Florida #2 Naples, #5 Marco Island
- Best Small Cities in America- Naples- Conde Nest #20, Forbes Magazine: # 1
- Best Cities in America for Future Job Growth and development – Naples
- 2014 Health Rankings in FL- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation: Collier Health Factors #3
- Happiest Places in USA ranked by University of British Columbia- Naples #4
- Top Ten Cities for Overall Well being ranked by USA Today’s Gallup Poll- Naples #7
Collier County Hospitals in the greater Naples area
Physicians Regional Medical Center Physicians Regional Medical Center located 8300 Collier Blvd.
Physicians Regional Medical Center Physicians Regional Medical Center located at 6101 Pine Ridge Rd.
- Physicians Regional – Collier Boulevard – (239) 354-6000
- Physicians Regional – Pine Ridge – (239) 348-4000
- Website: PhysiciansRegional.com
Beach Parking permits for residents
Naples City residents and Collier County taxpayers may apply for an annual parking permit to access all public beaches with fee cost. City of Naples residents may apply for a free annual beach parking permit at the office located in the Naples City Hall at 735 8th Street South. Metered parking does exists in certain areas of Olde Naples for beach points.
Airports travel to and from the Naples and South Florida area
Collier County Homestead exemption
All property owners who declare Collier County their primary residence will be eligible for this exemption. Residents are entitled to a reduction of $25,000 from the assessed value of your homestead. Applicants must apply by January 1, the year you apply for the exemption.
Utility and Service providers
- FPL – Florida Power & Light 239-262-1322 – FPL.com
Water & Sewer
License application locations
Police Department phone numbers
Voter Registration requirement and location
Register with the Supervisor of Elections located at Collier Government Center at 3295 Tamiami Trail East in Naples and Naples City residents can apply at the Naples City Hall. 239-774-8450 – CollierVotes.com
Voters may also register at any Florida Driver License Office when renewing your driver’s license.